Who to Contact?
Not sure who to contact with a query, update or issue? Fear not! We’ve compiled a list of all the useful contacts to help you locate the right person for you.
- firstname.lastname@example.org – use this email address if you feel that a Bready is not on the correct level in normal sessions
- email@example.com – if you need to edit a review after 5pm GMT or you have issues submitting, please send an email to this address
- firstname.lastname@example.org – if you wish to apply for a change/increase/decrease in contracted hours, request leave or cancel lessons (day before) please send an email to this address
- email@example.com – please send an email to this address to sign up to a Cambridge course or for support with your Cambridge course if you are a contracted Buddy
- firstname.lastname@example.org – you will be sent emails from this address to inform you of first normal sessions
- email@example.com – if you have any invoicing or payment queries, please send an email to this address
- firstname.lastname@example.org – CONTRACTED/FLEXI ONLY – should you have a lesson query that you do not wish to share in a group, due to there being an issue with previous reviews, standards of teaching, etc., please send an email to this address and a member of the teaching quality team will respond
- email@example.com – should a friend wish to apply, you can give them this email address for them to ask any questions. Should you have any questions about referrals, you can also send an email to this address
- firstname.lastname@example.org – if you have any safeguarding issues, please send an email to this address – it will be monitored closely during teaching hours and you should receive a response immediately
- email@example.com – you will receive an email from this address to arrange training if you have been booked for a Bready seminar
- firstname.lastname@example.org – please send a weekly speed test to this email address between the hours of 10am and 3pm UK time Friday to Sunday.
For trial Buddies, you have the following addresses:
- email@example.com – please send an email to this address should you require support in any area
- firstname.lastname@example.org – should you have any questions regarding lessons or teaching quality, please send an email to this address
And as always, if you would like to contact us here on the blog or through social media, you can contact us at email@example.com!